Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares is one of the exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s fees and expenses are 300% of the performance of the Russell 2000 Index. The ETF TNA stock or TNA stock news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nysearca-tna is market-cap-weighted news and it is investing in at least 80% of net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Small Cap Index. The Direxion Shares ETFs are not fitting for all investors. This is used for sophisticated investors who are understanding leverage risk, consequences of seeking daily leveraged, investment results and intend to actively monitor. The Direxion Shares ETFs are not designed to track their respective underlying indices over some time longer than one day.
Direxion Shares Risks
- Each Fund has involved the risk that is including the possible loss of principal. Each Fund is non-diversified that are including risks associated with the Funds’ concentrating their investments in a particular industry, sector or geographic region. This can be resulting in increased volatility.
- The use of derivatives such as futures contracts and swaps are subject to market risks that may cause their price to fluctuate over time.
- Risks of each Fund is including effects of compounding and market volatility risk, leverage risk, market risk, aggressive investment techniques risk, liquidity risk, counterparty risk, intra-day investment risk, risks specific to investment in micro-cap, small- and/or mid-capitalization securities.
- Investing in micro-capitalization companies are significantly more volatile as they face a greater risk of business failure than companies considered small and/or mid-capitalization companies. Investing in small and/or mid-capitalization securities involves greater risks and the possibility of greater price volatility than investing in larger, more-established companies.
- Additional risks are included for the Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares Nysearca TNA or other stock news like , you can gain at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-lll , Daily Index Correlation/Tracking Risk and Other Investment Companies (including ETFs) Risk, and for Correlation/Tracking Risk, and risks related to Shorting and Cash Transactions.
Direxion Funds Risks
- Funds risks are including the possible loss of principal. The Funds are non-diversified and include risks associated with concentration risk which results from the Funds’ investments in a particular industry or sector and can increase volatility over time.
- Active and frequent trading associated with a regular rebalance of a fund can cause the price to fluctuate, therefore impacting its performance compared to other investment vehicles.
- For other risks are including correlation, compounding, market volatility and specific risks regarding each sector, please read the prospectus.